Wednesday, March 29, 2006

dedicate

who do i dedicate these
things I write to?
these things that
pour from my soul onto
blank pieces of paper?

these things that are given
life and existence
by the thoughts floating
aimlessly around in my head

who do i dedicate
these things to that
fall from my skin
like droplets of
blood, sweat
and tears?

these things that
take flight and emerge
from the depths
of my mind and
experience?

who do i dedicate these
things to that claw
and scratch their way
through my flesh
to breath air and live?

these things who become
my children, my legacy and
my memory eternal?

who do i dedicate all
these things to?

i dedicate them all to you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kezya Wulandari said...

Hi there, I was surfing the internet and I found your blog. I like the way how you have put it all together. I'll be coming back again.
Very interesting site.
Please donĀ“t forget to visit my blog.
http://tamboenman.blogspot.com

7:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home